Clouds Hill Annual Preservation Fundraiser
Help preserve Clouds Hill so it remains part of the fabric of our community for years to come.
And the winner is . . .
Clouds Hill is happy to introduce the "Colonial Exhibition" - showcasing period items gathered by the family through the generations. This is the inspiration for this year's
Your evening will include a hardy, family-style "to go" meal,
a virtual peek at the exhibit, and
a wonderful virtual performance by the Miller-Porfiris Duo.
Reserve your dinners today and on Saturday, November 13, just stop by Clouds Hill Museum between 3:00PM and 5:00PM. Your meal, packaged family-style, will be waiting for you with full heating instructions. You will also be provided with links so you may enjoy the exhibit and the Miller-Porfiris Duo concert from your home.
1 - 4
5 - 8
9 or more
BILL OF FARE
* Baked Virginia Ham Salad Bite (GF without pastry)
* Smoked Bluefish Pate on a Rice Cracker (GF)
* Traditional Corn Chowder
* Yankee Style Pot Roast (DF, GF)
* Hard Cider Braised Pulled Chicken, Buttermilk Biscuit, Cabbage Slaw (DF, GF without biscuit )
* Smashed Red Bliss and Sweet Potato Swirl (DF, GF, V, VG)
* Roasted Autumn Vegetables (DF, V, VG)
* Lemon and Peach Pie Trifle with Chantilly Cream (V)
* Choice of Red Wine, White Wine, or Non-alcoholic (1 bottle per 2 tickets)
If you are unable to come by to pick up a meal, please consider donating to Clouds Hill. Donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
* * * * * Take a chance at winning the 50 / 50 raffle * * * * *
$10 each $50 for 6 $100 for 13
A single ticket will be drawn at 7:00PM and the winner will receive 50% of the money raised through the sale of the raffle tickets. In accordance with State Law, tickets can only be purchased by mail or in person. To purchase by mail, send a check made payable to Clouds Hill Museum to Clouds Hill Museum, PO Box 522, East Greenwich, RI 02818. To purchase in person, please call 401-884-9490 to arrange a time to stop by Clouds Hill Museum.